Twine Wrapped Curtain rod

Hello!

So I have come up with a totally cheaper, yet elegant curtain rod for my kitchen and I desired to proportion it with you today.

BEFORE:

I started out off with a simple white cheap-reasonably-priced curtain rod.

I wrapped a few twine around it. I used at the least 200 feet of jute lawn wire. It takes some time to do, so if you suppose you'll attempt it, think about doing it in front of the t.V. Or chatting with pals. Also you may need to present your hands a relaxation every so often.

It takes a chunk of time, however I think the cease result is lots more great to look at then the white steel.

And it goes first-rate with my curtains which have a wire stripe sewn into them

(bought at World Market).

I think this would also look so great if I used a larger rope.  It would give it a cool nautical look.

Thanks for stopping with the aid of,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2