Habitat for Humanity ReStore Finds

As you all possibly recognise Habitat for Humanity is a charity that facilitates construct homes for the ones in want, but did you realize they have got ReStores where you may buy or donate domestic building gadgets? Items along with shelves, vintage doors, old home windows, paint, hardware, lighting, home equipment.....Everything!

I become so Thrilled to find one near me.

To learn more about Habitat for Humanity or to find a ReStore near you, click here.

This is what I purchased on my first go to:

An vintage drawer for $1.50

And those 2 old door knobs for .50 cents each.

I painted the drawer white, sanded the rims, and then added this vintage residence number three that I had found a long term in the past.

I made a rope take care of through stringing rope through the present holes.

It now sits at the shelf in my kitchen keeping delicious pink organic apples.

The hardware were given painted.

First, I used a brown to dispose of the brilliant brass, and then I painted the indents blue and wiped off till it looked like this...

I added the hardware to the cupboard inside the rest room.

I have taken a few extra new pics of the bathroom and might be posing them soon.

Thanks for stopping by way of,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2