Pillow Talk

In my opinion, pillow covers are the number one best bang for your decorating buck when trying to update a space.  I'm of the work with what you have school of thought (and budget).  Pillows aren't exactly cheap unless you make them yourself but they offer so much style to a room. They are an instant pop of color or pattern and offer a fresh viewpoint.

There are so many pillows I love that I know will never work in my house right now.  I thought it would be fun to share some of the combinations I love in the context of good pillows and not just what I'm thinking about using myself.  I chose all ready-made pillows because I like the instant gratification of ordering a cover and plopping onto my sofa and I thought some of y'all might too.

I honestly can't pick a favorite.  They're all good!  I need a rotating pillow wardrobe.

Sofa One: Linen Colorblock Pillow Petal & Watermelon | Schumacher Chenonceau Charcoal | Black and White Pillow

Sofa Two: Linen Colorblock Pillow Emerald & Pool | Peter Dunham Fiddle Leaf | Coral Deco

Sofa Three: Linen Colorblock Pillow Petal & Watermelon | Jacobean Sapphire | Quadrille Tashkent Navy

Sofa Four: Lavender Velvet | Poetical Grey-Barbara Barry | Bengal Bazaar Magenta

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2