Bathroom Changes

A while back I made a few small changes in my bathroom, but never got around to sharing it.  So here we go.

You may remember in this post here, where I mentioned how excited I was to figure out that a full size bed sheet could be used as a shower curtain.  All you need to do is trim the bottom, hem the sides and make a few button holes on top.

I love this concept a lot because maximum store sold shower curtains don't dangle to the floor and my tub is an unsightly peachy color that I favor to keep hidden.

My new Navy and White stripped shower curtain wasn't made from a sheet but a large piece of fabric.  Either way,  Changing out your shower curtain is an easy way to make big changes in your bathroom.

Ok so since taking these pictures,  I've made a few more changes.  You see the mirror and little shelf here, Well.......

My Liam being the boy that he is, thought that little shelf would hold him as he climb up to the sink.  Which then of course all came crashing down.  Liam is fine, but it left a few large holes in my wall.  So I had to come to a decision, Do I A: Patch up the holes,  re paint,  add some anchors and re hang the shelf or B: Hide it.  I'm sure you can figure out which one I choose.

This large picture frame was the perfect solution.  I then added a smaller picture inside and hung a seashell on the hanging wire.  I may just like it even better.

And my last Great idea was that I used a wooden hanger to hang the hand towel.  I'm taking all the credit for this one.  I've never seen it done before.  I just thought it would be something fun and different.

Thank You for stopping by.

Remember to Enter the My Memories Software Giveaway here .  You could use it to make your Christmas cards this year,  Plus tons of great gift ideas like Calendars, Photo books, playing cards and more.   Defiantly come Check it out!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2