*Be My Valentine*

Happy Valentines Day My Beautiful Blogger Friends!

Every yr my mom-in- law sends us the cutest handcrafted Valentines. Check out just how Adorable these are..

I've always simply kept them in a container. But this yr I decided to hold them up on a string as decorations.

So, Is it simply me Or are Candy Hearts getting a touch Crazy with there pronouncing? Like these ones say stuff like, Go Girl, So Fine, Hey you, and there may be even a LOL. Whatever, I don't care as long as they maintain the

Kiss Me

I simply don't have an entire lot of valentine ornament, so I attempted to get creative by using the usage of scrabble tiles.

OK So there are soo many innovative bloggers out there. The different day I turned into surfing round and picked out some of my favorite Valentines Crafts and idea I'd share the Links with you.

Sarahndipities

Crafts & Sutch

Simply Crafty

The Sweet Life

Starshine Chic

Hope you all have a Happy Valentines Day!

XOXO LOVE YOU XOXO

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2