Paper Heart Garland

Last Friday my boy's had no school because of PTC, so I found us a fun and easy Valentines craft that we could work on together. We made this Paper Heart Garland.

I found the idea and instructionshere on Pinterest.

Jake had brought domestic a group of strips of paper from work.

They were the correct size for this project.

(1 half X 12 Inches)

All you do is create a heart form with the paper and staple it in place. And then add a new strand of paper, fold it in half of and and staple it onto the above heart. It goes quick after you get began. In no time, we had a protracted chain.

I actually have hung our paper heart garland in the window of our sunroom.

And now because of the big typhoon we were given in a single day, Today is a Snow Day for my boy's.

Looks like I want to head find us another craft to paintings on.

Have a Great Day!

Emily


Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2