Valentines Heart Doily Wreath

Today, I notion I'd proportion the way to make this actually easy, yet without a doubt lovely wreath.

You may have already seen it since I shared it last year on Ella Claire Here.

I made it the usage of a twine wreath frame and some paper coronary heart doilies.

Even even though I made this wreath as a Valentine decoration, it doesn't always scream Valentines, and consequently it could be an regular stunning wall placing.

I love how soft and quite it appears up on my mantle.

To make this wreath, right here is what you will need:

- 1 wire wreath frame. I picked this one up at Hobby Lobby for $3.99

- 24 paper heart doilies.  These came from the dollar store.

- a cluster of faux decorative plant life (optionally available)

- stapler

- hot glue gun

The first aspect you may need to do is accordion fold the paper doilies to give them that ruffled look.

Using a stapler, staple it leaving a three inch tail.

Starting with the outer ring of the cord body, warm glue the doily heart without delay onto the twine.

Then glue the heart tail onto the again of the doily.

The frame is basically divided into eight sections.  At each section I placed 3 doily hearts on the outside ring, and 3 doily hearts on the inside ring.

I best used the inside and outside jewelry of the frame, leaving the 2 center rings empty.

After I had finished gluing on the layers of doily hearts, I decided to add some white decorative roses.  I played around with where to place them. and then glued them on.

I just like the added touch they added to the wreath.

And like I said, you virtually do not note that it's miles paper hearts, it just looks as if ruffles.

I think it'd be really pretty hanging at Easter time.

And lastly, How pretty is this paper heart doily wreath that Ayden's Attic shared on her Instagram page?

She were given the idea from me, but made hers with warm red doilies in preference to white.

I like it!

I hope I actually have stimulated you to make your very own paper heart doily wreath.

Have a lovable day,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2