Valentines Table Set for 2

Did you all have a Happy Valentines?

I positive did, but not to rub it in to all and sundry who did now not.

Trust me I have had my proportion of lame valentines day, so I absolutely apprehend that no longer every one enjoys it.

But I can say I even have had a Great one ever on the grounds that I met my Jake.

I woke up yesterday to a trail of paper hearts that ran though out the whole house and at the end was a heart shaped box of chocolate, a little red monkey and a M&M candy fan.  I Love my 3 boys so very much.

I then helped out at Liam's school Valentines party and can I just say, I think Kindergartners are the cutest kids ever!!!  and boy they sure talk a lot.

And then I came home and set the table so that Jake and I could have a special dinner together.

I first brought in my red and white table runner that I won from Robin at Happy at home.  The white lantern is from Home Goods.

And the Heart shaped slate coasters are from Sam at The Nest, which I also won.  I sure love a good giveaway....  which I will be having one of my own soon, so stay tuned.

By the way you can also purchase these coasters at

The Nest Etsy Store.

Jake and I dined on stake and potatoes and then ice cream sundaes for dessert.

It was all Delish!

Thanks for stopping by,

XOXO

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2