A few small changes in the Bathroom

I become noticing my bathe curtain turned into searching a touch grimy. It's manner to shut to the bathroom and I actually have a five yr old boy...... So enough said. I took it down to be washed however then thought I'd switch it out for a exchange.

I suppose it is splendid how the littlest adjustments could make such a distinction in a room. So here is the Before on the Left and the new shower curtain at the Right.

Well truly, it's not in reality even a bath curtain however an antique sheet. I simply poked tiny little holes for the hooks to go through and trimmed up the bottom. It was actually a Perfect fit, I like the way it goes all of the way to the ground, Which I've noticed quite a few bathe curtains definitely don't.

The knobs, you may remember I just purchased them from Re-Store. You can find that post here.

I love Changing up my house regularly, if you have not noticed. And now that I understand you may use a sheet for a shower curtain....Oh the possibilities!!

Want to see more of the before, including the mirror makeover go here.

Want to see the bathrooms before and after including the easy laminate floor installation, go here.

Also my little Drawer Makeover is beeing feathured at Tatertots and Jello Today

as a Great Idea - DIY Inspiration 2

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2