DIY Bathroom Sign & A Look into our Main Bath

Since this is my first post for 2016 I want to begin by using wishing you a Happy New Year!!!

I desire you loved the holidays. I sure did! I am sad to see them quit, but I am extra excited to look what the new 12 months has in keep.

All Good Things for 2016!

Today I desired to re-percentage a touch sign that I made for our lavatory.

I originally shared it Here at City Farmhouse, so it's likely that you have seen it before.

I still love the sign hanging on our bathroom door, and our quest appreciate the extra help of finding their way around easily.

I turned into really inspired to make the signal from this Pottery Barn one, which is not to be had.

So if you want the sign too, re-developing it is your first-class alternative.

I found a piece of wood in our garage, measured it to fit our door, and then cut it to size.

I then painted it in a Valspar color called, Night Sky.

I went to my pc to create this stencil template.

You are welcome to use it in case you would like, simply right click on at the picture and save for your laptop. Size it to your board and print out.

I focused and taped the stencil to my board.

I found some carbon paper at my husband's office that worked great for stenciling on the letters.  However, I'm not even sure if you can buy carbon paper anymore, and I'm sure most of you are asking, "what's carbon paper?" Well, it's for making copies on a typewriter. And again, you're probably thinking, "what's a typewriter?" So in this case, you can just refer to my other method of scribbling a pencil onto the back of the letters, as seen in this post.

Once I outlined my letters with a sharp pencil, I removed the stencil and was left with letters traced onto the wood.

Using a small paintbrush, I filled in all of the letters.

I painted the letters with two coats of paint.

Once the paint was dry, I attached picture hooks to the back of the board and hung it on our bathroom door.

I additionally suppose it suits in flawlessly with the rest of the room.

My boys think I need to have made my signal to say, 'BOYS' because this is especially their bathroom.

I assume that could had been lovable too.

Thanks for stopping by, and  be sure to follow me here if you are not already

Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - Pinterest

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2