Barn Wood Mirror Makeover

My Bathroom reflect BEFORE turned into a fashionable full length replicate you find in most lavatories.

I found a few antique wood with the aid of the side of our house. I cleaned it up, cut it (or had Jake cut it. I'm a massive wimp in relation to saw's).

I painted it the same Mid Winter Sky blue as the ceiling. If you try this at home, remember to paint both sides of the wood because of the reflection on the back side.

I sanded it down in reality appropriate with my little hand sander.

Then I used liquid nails to connect it to the mirror. ( I used duck tape to hold it in vicinity whilst the glue dried.

I additionally made this Beach signal...In addition to some more. I'll show them to you any other day.

I came throughout this lovely mirror these days. I'm positive you have already seen it. Life inside the amusing lane used driftwood, and connected it to her replicate.

Http://www.Inthefunlane.Com/

Both are smooth to do and make a general mirror appearance greater thrilling.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2