Driftwood Starfish

Hello!

I made those Driftwood Starfish out of some driftwood I had collected on my final ride to the seashore.

So today I concept I'd percentage the way to make them.

Step 1.  Go to the beach and gather up some driftwood. . . I know that probably sounds easier then it really is, right? Unless you just happen to live near a beach, and in that case I'm super jealous of you.

So for the rest of you, like me. who only dream of living by the sea,  just remember to gather up more then your share of driftwood on your next beach vacation to have on hand for projects like these. . .  that's what I do.

Step 2.  Lay out 5 pieces that are the same length and form a star.

Oh and you may additionally want to discover a chunk of driftwood that is small and round to act because the center base.

Step 3.  Hot glue the driftwood sticks to the center base and wherever the sticks touch each other.  I used a lot of glue to get it to hold well together.

Step 4.  Wrap a bit of twine around the center, and tie together.  This will help to secure it better and hide any glue that may be showing as well as give it a nice finished look. It will also give you an easy way to hang it on a wall.

Super Simple!

I actually have hung mine up in my boy's toilet.

I shall percentage that with you sooner or later quickly.

Thanks for preventing by,

Emily

Linking up:

Inspiration Exchange Linky Party #three

(via City Farmhouse)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2