Easy Macrame Bead Curtain Using Yarn

I don't know if you have observed, but macrame has become fantastic trendy recently.

I've been seeing it pop up in interiors more and more.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking approximately, macrame is a technique of trying knots to create art. You will mostly see it used for plant hangers and wall hangings.

I think it's miles wonderful cool! And so I wanted to attempt it out for myself.

I decided to make a macrame bead curtain. This is a excellent venture for beginners like me.

Here is how it turned out:

I used yarn for my curtain due to the fact essentially it changed into all I had available.

I additionally added timber beads, no longer handiest because I just like the look of it, but also to offer it some weight to permit the yarn to cling higher.

I followedthis tutorial video to make my curtain.  I started with 16 long pieces of yarn.

I tied them to the curtain rod that is in the doorway main into our sunroom.

I pick to go together with the diamond pattern proven in the video.

I added the beads in between two knots, to create a symmetrical row.

I then randomly introduced beads at distinctive lengths, as well as on the ends of the yarn.

It was genuinely super easy to make, but it did take some time to do.

I assume it provides to the bohemian vibe that I even have happening on this room.

So if you like the look of macrame, I'd suggest giving this project a try.  It was incredibly fun to make, and I think it looks cool.  I see more macrame in my future.

Have a remarkable day!

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2