Denim Placemats

Last week I shared my Fall House Tour, and you may have noticed the denim placemats that I had on the dining room table.

I thought the denim fit in flawlessly with the rustic fall appearance I become going for.

I originally shared how to make these denim placemat Here at Ella Claire.

In that submit, at the side of the commands on the way to sew them, I shared a amusing festive patriotic outside tablescape that I created for the 4th of July.

But because denim is so versatile you could really use these placemats all 12 months long.

The a laugh component approximately those placemats are the facet pockets. For my patriotic look, I caught American flags and pink flatware inside the pockets, and here for my fall look, I introduced feathers and wooden treated knives.

All of the instructions to make these denim placemats can be found HERE.

They had been fairly easy to make, I essentially just break up a group of vintage Levi's and sewed them onto a thick piece of material that I had cut out using every other placemat as a template.

It changed into a pleasing way to dissipate all the old pairs of jeans I had laying round.

And with two boys...I had accumulated quite plenty.

So this project cost truely not anything to make, however I suppose they became out awesome.

I do think the pockets are the best element.

These infants have been washed some instances, and every time they fray just a little extra, giving them that excellent worn appearance.

So the following time you get a hole to your denims, or your kids outgrow theirs, reflect onconsideration on turning them into a few adorable denim placemats.

Thanks for stopping by using nowadays,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2