Bohemian Daybed

Lately my fashion has modified a piece.

I discover myself drawn to extra bohemian, loose-spirited styles.

I assume it may have something to do with Fall being just across the corner,

I'm within the mood for something new.

I recognize I've stated this earlier than however our sunroom/office is my preferred room in our home.

And when you walk into our home, you're nearly continually lured into the sunroom by using it is sunlight and warm, comfy experience.

I located this top notch Aztec drowsing bag in our camp trailer and knew I needed to carry it into our domestic.

I'm positive it'll in the end get placed returned into the trailer but for now I'm taking part in it on our daybed, surrounded my plenty of pillows. I think it all looks so very bohemian.

This beautiful seashell  mobile came from our last trip to the Oregon Coast.  I've always wanted one of these, so this was my little souvenir I brought back.

I adore it striking above the daybed.

I assume the colors of the bedding pass well with our holiday gallery wall photographs that are above the desk.

I'm glad you stopped via nowadays.

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2