My Bedroom 3 Different Ways

Today's post is a long one,  but I am so excited to share it with you.

Over at Jennifer Rizzo, She and 6 other talented blogger's have been  sharing a room in their homes, 3 different ways, simply by "shopping" their own homes.

It's been tons of amusing seeing all the unique looks.

Catch up HERE.

Today on Jennifer Rizzo's blog she is website hosting a 1 room, 3 methods Restyled area hyperlink celebration.

It gave the look of so much amusing that I wanted to sign up for in.

So I have chosen to makeover my bedroom in my 3 favorite styles; Coastal, Cottage and Farmhouse.

Farmhouse:

For my Farmhouse appearance, I have introduced in a cosy, floral quilt and thrown it over my mattress for a kinda messy, "I may additionally hop lower back into it in a little bit", appearance.

I've additionally adorned the room with a burlap lampshade, more than one wooden crates, a ginger jar lamp, some greater crocheted blankets, and 2 cowgirl boots.

The brick chimney lends the appropriate Farmhouse add-ons

Coastal:

For my Coastal look,  I have made my bed up with navy and white striped sheets, and other nautical bedding including my Whale pillow from HERE.  I've also brought in my jute twine window curtains, a seashell mirror, a wicker lampshade,  a sailboat picture, a boat light fixture, an old trunk, and a mix of seashells.

Cottage

For my Cottage look,  I first started with making the bed up in some happy yellow vintage sheets.

I also switched out the window curtains for some white pom pom trimmed ones.  I've hung up a wicker mirror and white carved plaque.  An old chippy stool with a wicker tray now works as a side table.  I brought in my white bench at the foot of the bed.  Then some other small touches complete this look.

In my bedroom I actually have additionally created a bit closet vicinity.

My clothes grasp from an antique department shop garments carousel.

It's certainly cool to offer it a spin and pick out some thing to put on.

So which appearance is your favorite??

Thanks for preventing by using,

Emily

Wanna Join in on the amusing too?

Stop with the aid of here:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2