My Christmas Tree

This is my Christmas Tree this yr.

I try to switch it up differently every year.  I don't go out and buy all new ornaments,

But I do convey in a few new ones and rotate the antique ones.

And I think each yr it does have a specific feel to it.

 My favorite ornaments this year are these Yarn Ball ones that I've made.  They just look so cozy on my tree.  I'll be posting a tutorial on how I made them soon, so stay tuned!

And here is my tree at night,  all pretty and sparkly!

 I do however need to get going on my wrapping,  so imagine a bunch of brown paper boxes tied up in red bows underneath.

And here are just a few more of my favorite ornaments.  I made the glass ball ones last year,  read more about them here,  and then the white pinecones were just from wal-mart's after Christmas sale, the best time to buy ornaments don't y'all  agree?

Let's Party:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2