All Natural Christmas Table

The Lettered Cottage is hosting a Tablescapes for Christmas Link Party today. It is part of a series of fun Link Party's going on all month.  It sounded like a lot of fun,  and of  course I wanted to join in, so I pulled together this All Natural Christmas Tablescape in my kitchen.

 I started out by laying down a piece of burlap. Then I added my collapsible plate caddy (from this post here). Then I cut some branches off of my pine tree from my backyard, put them in a vase full of rocks and water,  then placed it into this white bucket from Ikea.

Added a few other natural touches like the log candle and some pinecones and walla!

Jake asked me if we were having pinecones for dinner.

Ha Ha!

In the background of this pictures you can see some of our Nutcracker collection.  You can see more of it here,  from a post I did last year.

Want to sign up for in on the Tablescape Link Party, or come see greater Ideas?

Click on the image beneath.

Also linking up at No Minimalist here

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2