My Cheery Little Christmas Display

Here is any other Little Christmas Display round my home.

Again, Just some thing easy but Cheery.

I've just used a few Christmas Decorations from years past.

But, I've additionally tried some new thoughts too.

Like I filled my white Wicker lantern with Pinecones and Holly Berries

 The pictures of the boys in the snow are just a few favorites from last winter.  We sure got a lot of snow last year,  I really Wish to see some here soon. To me, it just feels more chirstmasy when there is snow on the ground.

The red ornaments usually go on the tree, but I've decided to play around with them this year,  putting them here and there.

I still have some more Christmas decorating to show you,  and I will soon.

I'm also really enjoying seeing everybody else Christmas decorating here in blog land.  There are some really great and inspiring ideas out there.

I'm linking up here:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2