Disney World Trip

Happy New Year!

I know I'm a little late, being that it is already January 12th and all,  but I've been a little busy.

We spent the New Year, and my husbands massive 40th Birthday in Disney World.

We had this sort of splendid time.

The great element was watching those boys of mine having the time of their lives.

We were there for five whole days.  We spent one day at each of the parks and then park hopped on the last day.

My favored of all the parks is Animal Kingdom. It's like the most important, coolest zoo ever!

My husband did all of the making plans and organizing, which turned into so top notch. He surely took care of the entirety, all I had to do was p.C. Our bags, this is why this submit is not about the making plans, however instead just sharing a few preferred photographs.

However,  I think if you are planning a trip to Disney World the top 3 must are: to get on the meal plan, squeduale all of your fast passes for the busiest rides, and customize your wrist bands and have them sent to you ahead of time.

Our Top 10 Favorite matters at Disney World

1. My preferred trip: Soarin (Epcot)

2. Liam (age 8)  favorite ride: Star Tours (Hollywood Studios)

three. Jax (age five) favorite trip: It's a small World (Magic Kingdom)

four. Jake (age forty) favourite experience: Everest Expedition (Animal Kingdom)

five. My preferred park: Animal Kingdom

6. Favorite appeal at Animal Kingdom: The Safari experience.

7. Other preferred sights: Fantasmic (Hollywood Studios)

eight. Favorite firework show: New Year's Eve at Hollywood studios (even though it changed into a few minutes past due)

9. Favorite meal: Cobb salad at Brown Derby (Hollywood Studios) however, every meal we ate changed into exquisite.

10 favorite snack:  Mickey ice cream bars, Yummy!

It honestly was a trip we will recollect all the time.

Not most effective did I get to percentage it with my family, but Jake's mother, uncle and his boyfriend came alongside as properly.

We all had such a terrific time.

Now that we are returned domestic, I'm excited to begin some portray and adorning initiatives.....My venture desire listing for 2014 is an extended one.

Thanks for stopping via,

Have a Wonderful New Year!

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2