A little more Italy

I've been on an Italian kick these days. I'm setting together a experience for myself and more than one friends (are you analyzing this Saxon Henry and my loved brother Steve?) for the fall. Houzz.Com had me interview Milan-primarily based architect Marco Dellatorre and seeing the modern face of Italy thru his initiatives is making me pain for a return to the bel paese all the more.

Here's the piece I wrote for Houzz on Marco's loft in Milan. As a great deal as I love southern Italy, Marco's loft makes me need to shift my attention north.

Houzz Tour: Warm and Seductive Loft in Milan

Find Home Improvement Professionals- For Example:

New York Architect · Boston Interior Designer · San Francisco Contractor · New York Landscaping ·

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2