Decorating with Vintage Skis

Source

I actually have wanted a couple of Vintage Skis for a completely long term.

When I was in town for my Grandma Nora's funeral,  I took a walk through her home.  Sadly, I realized that would probably be the last time I would get to.  So I really tried to soak it all in.  I touched and smelled everything and took a few photos.

I also  wanted to find a few special items that I could keep, Cherish and Love.  Of course I got my straw hats that I posted about here.  I'll be sure to share them with you another day.

I also found an old blue chest that was full of old toys. I just love it.

And then as I was walking through her garage,  I looked up and saw a couple pairs of old wooden, Vintage Skis.  I was so excited.  I just took one pair.  I think Jake thought I was crazy,  but he strapped them onto our car and drove them all the way home, because he's the best.

 I've just put them in my entry way here so I could snap a picture of them,  but I have big plans to use them with my holiday decorating.

By the way, I hope that I don't sound too greedy taking my Grandmas things.....but Oh My Goodness!  My Grandma had so many great pieces,  In just my style,  Old, Chippy and Used.  I will Cherish them forever!

I actually have come upon a ton of great photographs of

Decorating with Skis

that I thought I'd share.  I'm sure it will have you all on the lookout for some vintage skis as well.

 Pottery Barn

 Pottery Barn

 Pottery Barn

 Pottery Barn Kids

 Pottery Barn kids

 Pottery Barn Kids

 Pottery Barn Kids

supply

 Source

 supply

I love the Idea of painting them White

 Pottery Barn

 supply

supply

Source

I'll be Decorating my Home for Christmas this Weekend.  How about you?  It may just be my favorite part of Christmas..Well next to Christmas Eve and Day!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2