What would you like to see more from me in 2020

Hello! And Happy New Year!

I hope that you all had a wonderful Holiday Season. We sure did. In fact our Christmas tree is still up because I haven't the heart to take it down yet. I have put away all of our other Christmas decorations and all of the ornaments on the tree but the tree itself  is still lighting up our home every morning and evening. I'll probably take it down this coming weekend, but we'll see. HA!

What approximately you? Anyone else nonetheless have their Christmas tree up?

So with this new yr I really need to blog greater, proportion extra, and create greater, but with that stated, what I really want is to put out weblog put up to help you. So I want to ask,

What might you want to look from me in 2020?

Is it greater Craft Projects?

like this fun bird feeder heart garland

Is it extra Decorating thoughts?

Because permit me inform ya, I'm going to share that anyway :) But in case you do want to look extra adorning thoughts from me then inform me, what form of redecorating thoughts would you want to peer more of?

Seasonal Decorating?

Like this Outdoor Beachy Summer Tablescape

Decorating on a finances ideas?

Like Decorating with my yard sale finds. :)

Room Makeovers?

Which I'm due for, I have not shared a room makeover due to the fact 2018 after I shared

My Boy's rest room makeover.

What approximately clean DIY's?

I love to proportion easy afternoon DIY initiatives and I wish which you like them as well. This one is a fave of mine,

My DIY Cottage Farmhouse Light Fixture Makeover

Recipes?

What I don't share a whole lot of, but would if it interested you are Recipes. I eat mostly clean and healthy, Like my no flour banana bread.

But Also, I bet I could get my husband Jake involved with more recipes, because he's a great cook, Remember these Stuffed Biscuits and Gravy?

Indoor Gardening Ideas?

I'm not the greatest outdoor gardener, so I can't help you much there, but I do really enjoy my house plants and would be happy to blog more about them if you wish. This indoor water garden was really fun to create.

Anything else?

Personal Style? Shopping? Traveling? Health and Beauty? Yoga and Meditation?

Please permit me know what you would like to see extra from me in 2020.

Also please sense unfastened to present me any pointers, or feedback on how I may be greater beneficial to you.

I may start up an e-mail listing and send out emails when new blog put up are live, is that something you'll be inquisitive about?

Thank You to your help and Thank You for being here.

I respect it a lot!

Have a top notch day/night time

Emily

P.S. If you liked this post, would you do me a favor? Will you Pin it to one of your Pinterest boards? This helps others see the post as well. You can pin any of the images from this post. Just hoover over the picture until you see the PIN IT button.

Thank you so much!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2