Pineapple Stencil On Hallway Gallery Wall

I gave the primary hallway in our home a colorful makeover using a a laugh pineapple stencil and I am so excited to percentage it with you these days.

I shared this project a while ago on Hometalk so you may have seen it already, but I wanted to share it again here on the blog for anyone who may have miss it.

Something a laugh that we like to do at our domestic is university body all of our favorite own family holiday photos and I even have discovered that the hallway is the perfect place to show them all.

But our hallway before was looking rather boring with just plain white walls.

That is why I was so excited to hear about the new line of stencils from Stencil Revolution.

I picked out this adorable Pineapple Stencil and knew that it would make a really fun backdrop to my hallway gallery wall.  I also gathered up some supplies needed like sponge brushes and blue painters tape.

My Inspiration for the coloration palate that I selected for my stencil wall got here from a image of a Hawaiian print shirt that I determined online. I simply wanted my partitions to look amusing and tropical.

The first step become to color the walls a stable vibrant blue. Once my paint was dry I got to work stenciling the walls. Stenciling the partitions was a bit time consuming but I observed it to be truely truely enjoyable and therapeutic.

I cherished the usage of this stencil, it turned into virtually smooth to paintings with and it's a super excellent. I concept that I might have problems with maintaining it striking at the wall because it's got a touch bit of weight to it, but I had no problems and the blue painters tape held it into location thoroughly.

As a ways as applying the paint to the stencil there are a few one of a kind options to try. You can use a small curler brush, a stencil brush, or a sponge brush, but certainly what I located to work well was only a few split pieces of sponge. I just dabbed the sponge with paint proper over the stencil. It worked incredible!

Every time, when I took my stencil down, I gave the lower back side of the stencil a brief wipe down with a wet paper towel.

It took some time to get all of it finished but it became all worth it in the long run. I am so happy with how it all grew to become out. My family loves it too!

Because one venture continually results in some other, as soon as my walls have been finished I determined to add some clean white paint to all the trim and molding.

Next it changed into time to re-grasp all of our family excursion images. I scattered the frames greater this time than how they were putting before.

Here is a look at my completed hallway makeover!! I think that it turned out so fun and colorful and I couldn't be more pleased with this adorable Pineapple stencil from Stencil Revolution.

If you are interested, you can Learn more about how I frame my vacation pictures in THIS POST

You can also find some collage picture frame for sale on my Shop Our Home Page

So what do you think of my hallway makeover?

I've currently became off my remark option, but please sense unfastened to shoot me an e-mail at thewickerhouse@yahoo.Com

or come chat with me on Facebook or Instagram

And if you want this publish please provide it a share or pin it on Pinterest.

Thanks for preventing with the aid of,

??Smile,

Emily

*Disclaimer: I turned into given a stencil from Stencil Revolution for this submit, but, all critiques are of my personal

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2