My Favorite Podcasts

A few years ago I got really in to podcasts and I still am!  I'm always on the lookout for something new to binge and I thought you might be too so I rounded up my favorites from the past year or so and listed them below.

Now that I'm writing my list, I notice a definite pattern of crime stories and self-help.  I love a good mystery!  In college, my friends and I were quite certain we were going to single-handedly crack the Elizabeth Smart case.  Mostly from the clues we found via US Weekly and our arm-chair sleuthing skills.  But the most fascinating mystery I want to solve is what makes people tick, starting with myself--the mystery of people (most importantly ourselves), our motivations, our purpose here, what holds us back from achieving our goals, our relationship with others...and the list goes on and on and I just can't get enough!

I definitely listen to a good deal of Self-help and Mental Health podcasts.  I want to evolve and learn more about myself and I find a lot of comfort knowing I'm not on that road alone.  Hearing the spoken word is so powerful.

I'll attempt to preserve this list updated for you however I'd honestly like to listen what you are being attentive to nowadays.

*Edited to add--many of you mentioned Serial.  Yes, Season One was actually the very first podcast I listened to and loved but that was several years ago and I guess I assumed everyone had already listened and moved on.  Ha!  But, I totally agree it''s a must so it's being added to the list :)

  • Armchair Expert with Dax Shepherd
  • Bitch Sesh: A Real Housewives Breakdown
  • Atlanta Monster + Up and Vanished (Tara Grinstead)
  • Accused
  • Dirty John
  • Casefile
  • Crimewriters On
  • Sickboy
  • Sworn
  • Someone Knows Something
  • In the Dark
  • Crimetown
  • S-Town
  • A Killing on the Cape
  • A Murder on Orchard Street
  • Undisclosed
  • True Crime Garage
  • Wrongful Conviction
  • The Anxiety Guru
  • How to Decorate, the podcast
  • Oprah Super Soul Conversations
  • The Daily
  • Wrongful conviction
  • Over it and On with it
  • The Life Coach School
  • Serial

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2