My DIY Painted Floors - Part 3 - Final Room Makeover

HELLO!

I'm so Happy to ultimately share my Finished Painted flooring and Sun Room Makeover with you nowadays.

In PART 1. I shared the story behind how these floors came to be.

In PART 2. I shared How I sanded and painted (Beige-Washed) my floors.

And now these days, for Part 3 I get to proportion images of the way the room now seems after its huge makeover.

So Welcome to our Sun Room Come on in!

After my floors have been finished, I started working painting a clean new coloration on the walls. Isn't this shade adorable?

This color is Called Wickham Gray by Benjamin Moore.

We rented a bit Beach House AirBnB at the Oregon Coast remaining year and the complete interior of the seaside residence was painted this shade. I loved it a lot that I emailed the proprietors asking if they could please proportion the shade with me and they did.

I had a beautiful Wallpaper Mural hanging on the wall before, and even thought I really loved the mural, I was just ready for a change and so I took it down. You can see what the Mural Wallpaper looked like HERE.

I also rearranged all of the furnishings to present the room a one of a kind format.

I located three bookshelves right up next to each other to create this integrated bookshelf look.

I turned into actually satisfied with the manner it came together.

I kept the day bed under all of the windows because this is a favorite spot to relax on. On a nice day,  I like to open up the windows and let the fresh air in.

These home windows are my absolute favourite part approximately this room......In all likelihood even about our whole residence. I adore those home windows!!

I've noted this numerous instances earlier than, however this daybed is virtually just a twin length bed. So that is something that is really smooth for anybody to create. If you add lots of pillows to the bed it will simply appear like a daybed.

And if you just so manifest to be a hoarder of throw pillows (Like Me) then that is also only a extraordinary way to keep your series. I'm always switching those pillows out for others around our home.

Under the mattress I actually have more than one wicker trunks and picnic baskets. These are fantastic for garage, Plus I suppose they appearance adorable underneath the mattress.

The long dresser in the room is also great for extra storage. I recently gave this dresser a mini makeover and added leather handles to it that I created by cutting up an old belt. See that Post Here.

The dresser up towards the desk hides all the pc cords, plus the cloth cabinet is only a splendid region to position my plant life on.

Plants do clearly well on this room due to all the sunlight that pours in from the home windows. I actually have pretty some flora in right here.

You'll find plants mixed in with other decor on the bookshelves. I always have fun decorating shelves and  so it's fun to now have a whole wall of shelves.

I want to leaf through home redecorating books and so I made sure the ones books have been easily available.

We in reality revel in having the desk inside the center of the room. It faces the windows and so theres a pretty view to appearance up at.

The table were given a brief makeover as well. Before the pinnacle of the table became painted green, but for something reason the paint became scratching off of the veneer pinnacle. And so I had to drag the veneer pinnacle off, do a little sanding, after which I just gave it a sparkling coat of white paint.

There is a adorable closet inside the room too, which is just any other brilliant area for garage. I preserve all of my craft resources and present wrappings in right here.

I offered the white industrial mild fixture at Habitat for Humanity ReStore some years in the past and I still in reality love it.

I kept my cow cranium striking up in the room. It holds my massive collection of seashell necklaces.

Another a laugh feature in the room is that this hanging plant holder. I determined it at a amusing barn sale 12 months.

On the plant holder I even have this Christmas Cactus plant.

The Christmas Cactus in order that came about to be in full bloom right in time for my images. Isn't if a laugh?

I took lots of photos of the day bed and so I'll just share them for the duration of this whole put up.

I've had most of these Pillows for years, but I know that These Ones and These Ones are still available for sale. Also, If you check out my Shop My Favorites Page I have a lot of other really cute pillow options.

The quilts are each second hand from yard income and thrift stores.

I have a couple of little dreamcatcher striking from the window.

And I made the curtains out of white $5 sheets from Walmart. See how HERE.

And the final thing that I constantly like to share in our sunroom is this bell water fountain. It's been a favourite thing in our home for years. It makes smooth little chimes that you can hear during our home continuously.

I needed to placed this fountain away for some time as I changed into working on sanding the flooring and I simply noticed the absence of it. I neglected listening to the little chimes and so I changed into without a doubt glad to get it up and running again.

You can find a couple similar ones in my Shop Our Home Page

Well the concludes my tour of our Sunroom / Office Makeover.

What do you watched?

You might not be able to go away a message beneath as I'm looking to cut down at the junk messages that I get, but when you have any questions you could email them to me at thewickerhouse@yahoo.Com or come chat with me on

Facebook or Instagram. I'm much better at responding there anyway.

Thanks for preventing by nowadays.

I wish that I actually have stimulated you in some way or another.

??

Emily

P.S. If you appreciated this put up, it'd imply so much to me if you'll share it or Pin it in order that others can see it too.

Thanks so much!!!!!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2