Pillow Swap

How are you all doing?

This beyond week has been so loopy busy for us.

Between faculty end events, discipline trips, pre-school graduation, and baseball video games I actually have now not found lots time to weblog or paintings on any of my thousands and thousands of initiatives I've were given laying around here.

But at exactly 1:30 Today, our Summer Break could have Started!

I'm without a doubt searching ahead to the lazy days of summer time, and spending extra time with my boys.

I did however transfer a few pillows around and idea I'd percentage that with you nowadays.

My husband loves to tease me about the mass amount of pillows we've, and but I nevertheless carry domestic new ones.

But I love pillows. I suppose they're the perfect way to change the appearance of a room.

I have brought these red plaid pillows into our living room.  I think they play nicely with the nautical theme I have going on.

I then used pillows to tie the dwelling room in with the sunroom/workplace.

And this is all!

hopefully I  will find some time soon to finish up a few more projects around here.... or not, whatever, it's summer now. Time to play.

:)

Thanks for preventing through,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2