Industrial Light in our Office

Happy Friday!

I Love industrial lights!  That is why I got so excited when I came across this one one day at Re-Store for $15.00

However, I nearly beyond it up due to the fact that is what the cord gave the impression of, huh?

Good thing I was with my Mother in law that day,  she's one for asking questions.  The cashier told her that it was made to hook into track lighting, but by cutting off the plug, all of the wires would be there to hook into a regular ceiling light box.

So we decided to provide it a move.

This is the light fixture I had in the workplace earlier than:

So with the assist of my Mother in regulation, we put up the brand new light all by using ourselves. Mainly she did it, I simply assisted her.

So we did, we reduce off the weird plug and certain enough there have been all of the wires we needed.

I also picked up a simple white ceiling plate at a lighting fixtures shop.

Once it was all hung I needed to perform a little contact up portray on the ceiling.

I am so happy with my new mild.

It's best for our workplace.

I've also hung up my grandma's hats on the wall.

This is still my favorite room in our home.  I love to be in here and soak up the sun and relax.

Hope you all have a notable weekend!

Go Seahawks!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2