Color My World

So can I burst off on a bit mom tangent for a second?

Tag is 3 months vintage these days.

Womp womp

For actual, how did this take place.

He's all playful and butt scootcher and smiley and ginormous (over 15lbs) and developing up way too speedy.

Okay sufficient before I get all teary eyed.

I'm going to stay focused today and not all showy on his cuteness.  Or Wells' cute factor.

Because it's overload.  The cuteness that is my children.

But once more, I digress.

***

I'm thrilled to be part of a blog birthday party today, color my world.

We were asked to choose a color we haven't used before in our homes (by far the hardest part for me) and implement it in a new way each week.  I looked around my house and noticed that I already have a lot of color in my house.

Anyone who's been here before knows that I like me some coloration, more particularly, I luuuurve me a few pink.

But where's the undertaking in that?

I idea I'd move bold and move black.

Who's with me?

Here's my suggestion

Okay, so make sure you move check out all of the different ladies and their coloration suggestion

Ange-The Blooming Hydrangea

Anna- A Newfound Treasure

Carmel- Our Fifth House

Cassie- Primitive and Proper

Jadyn- Dutch.British.Love

Jessamie- Bird and Branch Redesign

Julia- Black Tag Diaries

Kristy- Hyphen Interiors

Lisa- Shine Your Light

Lisa- Trapped in North Jersey

Maury-Life on Mars

Shaunna- Perfectly Imperfect

Shelley- Crazy Wonderful

Suzy- Saved through Suzy

Tiffany- Living Savvy

Tiffany- Worthwhile Domicile

Vashti & Jamie- Like Me Some

Tuesday, April 3rd - Intro to your color

Tuesday, April 10th -Decor Week Tuesday, April 17th - Paint Week

Tuesday, April 24th - Fabric Week

Tuesday, May 1th - Review Week

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2