Collage Frame Gallery Wall

Hello!

Around here we love to border our circle of relatives holiday pictures in collage frames. It's a incredible way to tablet those cherished circle of relatives memories in a layout where we can be reminded of them day by day. I have currently moved the frames to the main hallway in our home.

As you can do not forget they use to be hung in our domestic workplace above the table.

But because I am currently making some adjustments in our office, I determined to move the frames to the hallway.

I was so thrilled that I was able to healthy all of them onto the one wall.

The vacation picture collages was my husband's idea years ago,  and we have kept up with framing them ever since.

They make me smile each time I walk by way of them, so shifting them to the hallway turned into an extremely good concept.

I've been asked before where I get my collage frames from, and the answer is, everywhere! I have picked them up at various stores such as, Ikea, Walmart, Target, Big lots, Fred Meyers, just to name a few, but it seems like none of these stores carry them consistently.  So many times I have been on a search for them. Sometimes they are hard to find because I need them to hold a lot of pictures and blend in with all of my others.

Once I do find them,  I don't worry about the color of the frame, because I usually always end up spray painting them white.

One day I hope to have the complete hallway framed with brilliant circle of relatives memories.

Maybe it's approximately time to devise some other family excursion. :)

Thanks for preventing by using,

Emily

P.S.  What have you been up to?  I'd love to see!  Please come back on Thursday-Sunday to link up to our Create - Share - Inspire link party. I hope to see you there.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2