Check out this great method to peel garlic

I love garlic and I cook dinner with it all of the time. I swear I undergo full bulbs per week and I stay by myself.

Via

I usually peel it by flattening a clove with the flat side of my chef's knife and peel from there. However, if I need a lot of it I have another method to peel it that I got from Saveur.com. People don't believe me when I describe this way to deal with fresh garlic and this morning, my good friend Nancie Mills-Pipgras ( editor of Mosaic Art Now ) posted the video that got me started on this whole thing on her Facebook page.

It jogged my memory that that is something that needs to be spread around. Check it out.

How to Peel a Head of Garlic in Less Than 10 Seconds from SAVEUR.Com on Vimeo.

How cool is that? I can let you know from first hand enjoy that it really works each bit as nicely as it does inside the video above.

It's Father's Day today, an afternoon set apart specifically to be pleased about fathers. I'm without end grateful for mine and I'll be telling him that in a few hours once I name him. If you are near sufficient geographically to look a father today, make him something garlicky for supper. If you don't cook don't sweat it, just let him recognise you're satisfied he's on your existence.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2