rainy day clothes

So this rain is a killin' me softly this week.

And I understand I'm now not the only one.

Anyone with youngsters, pets, or an aversion to being soggy is with me in this one.

Where did that sweet heat and sunny climate move?

Anyway, just idea y'all may like a bit help choosing something out that might assist combat the rainy day blues.

What do you observed?

Do you attempt to step it up and put on adorable rain tools or do you just favor to throw on an antique t-shirt and patagonia jacket?

Not judging here.

I can not say I usually do a good deal beyond a very good pair of leggings and a baseball hat on days like this.

But my candy boy has remedy this morning and I like to position on a terrific face for such things as that.

One//3/4/5/six

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2