Dream Home Part Two

So I'm back today with another fully pinterest inspired dream home!  Of course this particular house doesn't exist because I pieced together all the rooms.

But, isn't it lovely?  My favorite part, aside from the gorgeous exterior is that kitchen which would clearly open up into that sitting area with the pretty sectional.

And the glass doors from the breakfast nook opening up on that badass patio.  Yup, love that too.

The children's rooms are just sufficient traditional with a bit of contemporary mix to catch my interest.

That powder room has been one of my favorites since I first saw it.  And I'm a big fan of the comfy furniture in the living room that still manages to look formal.  Big big fan of the green.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2