A litlte bit of Christmas and Some Closet Makeovers

I'm sure I've missed the boat on linking to all of the fabulous Christmas Home Tours once again this year.  But we have added quite a bit of Christmas around our downstairs and I promise to share it with you all.  Even if it's just one bit at a time.  That feels more realistic for me right now.  It's hard to really decorate for the holidays the way I want to do, because much like the rest of the year, I just don't have enough time or money to make it perfect.  I'm learning to find ways to make a big impact.  Like only decorating our living room and dining room.  Our new house has also caused me to fall in love with a traditional Christmas scheme so my glittery blue and silver modern ornaments and decor just don't work anymore.

We have another secret little project going on behind the scenes here.  Matthew and I are working on a few closet makeovers including our master bedroom closet and the front hall closet I share with the kids.  We're using all wooden hangers to streamline the look.  Everything just looks nicer with better hangers.  I'm obsessed with OnlyHangers and can't wait to upgrade the kids hangers soon too!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2