Real Life | Real Dress: White Jeans

I'd like to start off by saying thank you for all of your sweet words of encouragement yesterday.  It is amazing what a wonderful community this blog offers us all.  I'm so happy to say that Matthew is feeling much better after a day of rest and is all set for his follow-ups tomorrow.  I will be sure to keep you posted.

On another note, I'm no fashion blogger.  No really.  That's not my goal.  I wear yoga pants 90% of the time.  And that number is only set that low because jammie's take up a daily portion of my life as well.  But I've noticed that my attitude is a bit more positive when I step it up a notch.  And I like that.  I used to really be into clothes and fashion before I had kids and I want to find a bit of that in myself again.

Not crazy fashion forward outfits that will get me noticed at target.  Because let's face it, that's where I go.  Just simple, comfortable outfits that make me a little more excited to run errands or head to the park.  Aka, leave the house.  With a two year old and a three year old at home with me, it's important that I'm comfortable and dressing for the life I lead.  Being their mother is my number one job but that doesn't mean I have to dress the part of someone who doesn't care.  I want start to find my identity again and my clothes are an easy way to do that.

I've gotten such a sweet response from the few outfits I've shown on instagram that I thought it might be fun to do some here on the blog as well.  Again, if you're looking for the latest and greatest, you won't find that here.  I've got some great friends with killer style and I'd be happy to point you in their direction.  But if you just want a little glimpse into something simple you can pull off today too, then I'm your lady.  I'm all about classic basics and my reality is that pieces have to last more than one season.  A lot of what I post may be old so I'll do my best to share with you where you can find a similar item.

And please no making fun, this posing shit is hard.  I have a whole new respect for skinny 23 year olds with photographer boyfriends.  Okay, maybe not.  But it's still awkward no matter who you are.

A quick review of my new tory burch miller sandals.  I'm obsessed.  Like my new favorite daily.  I always always wear an 8.5.  I just do.  Only these are a tad short.  They fit like a glove but my heal could maybe use a smidge more room.  I ordered these and didn't' want to go through exchanging them but I have a feeling I would have gone up a half size if I had tried them on first. Just to let you know.  I don't find this to be the case with my other tory burch shoes.

Remember, a lot of the items I wear aren't brand new *gasp* but I've done my best to set you up with some pretty awesome close alternatives.  And I've guided you directly to the source for anything that is recent or a staple and still available.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2