Birthday

It's my Birthday, Bitches.

I can't even being to talk with y'all about how blessed I feel today.  How blessed I've felt this year.  Things are good.  I've been hesitant to have a real down and dirty personal chat with y'all lately because I feel like those only work when we're commiserating together.  It's hard to pop the bubbly and say Cheers to me and the good life.  Because that feels like boasting.  And that's so not me.  Opening myself up to y'all about my struggles comes easy.  But not chit chatting about the good stuff.

But after a challenging few years, I'm happy to report that I'm happy.  Things are good.  I'm focusing on that this year.  Counting the blessings.  Being thankful.  Not that there haven't been some rough times lately, I just feel better equipped to deal with them.

I have a hard time not waiting for the other shoe to drop.  Life has taught me that there are so many obstacles that WILL come your way but steadying yourself for the winds doesn't make it any easier when they come.  So that's my little fireside chat for today.  It's late.  I'm exhausted.   And giddy.  When I wake up it will be my Birthday.  Cheers to that!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2