Christmas Trees: Faux or Fir Real?

Let's chat Christmas Trees.

Faux or Fir Real?

I'll admit it, I have a fake tree.  It lives in a box in our basement for 11 months out of the year and makes it's return on the Sunday after Thanksgiving already decked out in lights.  This year we got an extra week in.  We plug it in every evening and turn it off before bed. We don't have to water it or worry that it will dry out and become a fire hazard.  No concern that it's top heavy and will crash down taking out ornaments along the way.  No vacuuming up needles every day.   Our little fake wonder has been the backdrop to Matthew and I's own little Christmas in our own home for years.  We light a yummy Frasier Fir scented candle each night around sunset and enjoy the holidays.  I hope my kids don't mind.

Do you pull your tree out of garage or hit the street to choose your personal stay tree?

From lots or a farm?

What's your favourite sort of Christmas Tree?

We always had a huge Frasier fir growing up, and my parents still do.  The bigger the better.  My dad claims that wedging it into the ceiling helps it from tipping over.  Such a Griswald.

POLL:

Faux or Fir?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2