How to make a Driftwood Mirror (Part 2)

One of my maximum favorite initiatives ever has been the driftwood mirror I made a few years lower back.

Well, I even have these days brought extra driftwood to it.

So it now seems like this:

To see how I originally made my Driftwood mirror, see this post HERE.

From there, I just simply glued a second layer of driftwood onto the first.  Originally I used gorilla glue to hold it altogether, but for the second layer I was able to use hot glue.The hot glue did not work for the first layer, because it needed something stronger to adhere to the mirror, but it works fine for gluing driftwood onto driftwood.

Because the replicate is so much thicker now, I additionally needed to add a twine to the original hook to be able to grasp it.

I'm truely excited with the way it turned out.

I may even add a few more layers to it,  well that is, the next time I'm lucky enough to go to the beach to get more driftwood.

Like I shared in my ultimate submit, I have hung the mirror up on my fireplace.

To see more pictures of my Living room, click HERE.

Thanks for preventing by means of,

Emily

If you like this mirror, but don't have the time or resources to make it,  I found a simular one for sale at Amazon.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2