Top Skincare Products in your 20's & 30's

Yes, that's me.  Completely bare skin with no photoshop retouching.  I just made it black and white to cut down on the embarrassing factor.

SKINCARE

I'm going to start by saying that I'm not an expert.  This is 100% my completely non-compensated or sponsored opinion based solely on what's worked for me.  And I'm only 31 so I certainly don't claim to know much beyond what helped my skin get safely through my 20's.  I'm only just treading the waters in the anti-aging arena.  Every person has different skin so the same products that work for me might not be the best for you.  By far the top two factors that have helped me ward off skin damage are avoiding direct sun exposure with sunscreen and drinking lots of water.

I'm still battling sun damage from childhood and my teens.  The days of baking myself for a good tan came to a screeching halt sometime in my early twenties along with the luxury of summering with twenty of my friends and a cooler by the pool or beach.  Let's be honest, I lived in Charleston, so water season was more like April-September with a good sunburned Spring break in March to kick things off.  Before that I was a pool rat growing up in Richmond and a lifeguard so my skin was re-freckled yearly and bore its fare share of teenage skin poisoning.  I've seen such a turn-around in my sun spots and freckles since I began a good regime.

I also have bad eczema.  I get it on my face which is super awesome.  My neck is especially prone and something I've always had trouble clearing up.  I use prescriptions for that area because nothing over the counter can battle that specific issue.  My skin is sensitive and pretty dry.  It needs a lot of extra moisture added in but if I tip the balance too far I get breakouts from clogged pores.  I strive for a   clear complexion with dewy skin and no obvious sun damage or invisible pores.  Perfection.  I'm not there yet but with the right products applied underneath my make-up I'm getting there.

I've been using the Trish McEvoy line of skincare for over five years now and I'm still really happy with it.  I've used almost everything in this line at some point but have narrowed down which items I can't live without.

  At night time I wipe my make-up off with a wet washcloth.? I stated here that I do not genuinely wash my face. That's due to the fact any cleaning soap that is sturdy sufficient to dispose of my makeup is commonly too harsh and leaves my skin painfully dry and the cleaning towelettes tend to leave a residue at once on my skin.? My antique boss in Charleston taught me to use a simply warm washcloth alternatively.? She become in her 40's and had suitable pores and skin.? It does the trick like you wouldn't agree with.? After I've steamed my face easy I buff with a dry washcloth in a circular motion to assist exfoliate.? No soaps or harsh chemical substances.? How's that for green?? After that I cross over my whole face with an Even Skin Beta Hydroxy Pad.? I'm reasonably-priced and these are wonderful expensive so I generally tend to wipe down my neck and decolletage after which the tops of my palms if there is smooth space left at the pad.? Lastly, I put rub on Even Skin Vitamin C Cream as my night time cream.? That's it.

I understand those merchandise are loopy costly however it's a place I take critically.? Having top pores and skin minimizes the amount of cash I spend on make-up and garments because I know I'm actually putting my pleasant face ahead.? I benefit so much self assurance in just being myself.

In the morning I immediately drop 2 or 3 drops of Beauty Booster Serum directly onto my forehead and cheeks and rub it in with my fingers.  The directions say to wipe it off after 15 minutes but I never do. Then I apply a few pumps of the Beauty Booster Cream SPF 30.  And most days, that's it.  This helps plump up my skin and leaves with a well-hydrated matte complexion.  If I'm going to wear make-up I just start applying it on top.

At night I wipe my make-up off with a wet washcloth.  I mentioned here that I don't really wash my face. That's because any soap that is strong enough to remove my make-up is usually too harsh and leaves my skin painfully dry and the cleansing towelettes tend to leave a residue directly on my skin.  My old boss in Charleston taught me to use a really hot washcloth instead.  She was in her 40's and had gorgeous skin.  It does the trick like you wouldn't believe.  After I've steamed my face clean I buff with a dry washcloth in a circular motion to help exfoliate.  No soaps or harsh chemicals.  How's that for green?  After that I go over my whole face with an Even Skin Beta Hydroxy Pad.  I'm cheap and these are super expensive so I tend to wipe down my neck and decolletage and then the tops of my hands if there is clean space left on the pad.  Lastly, I put rub on Even Skin Vitamin C Cream as my night cream.  That's it.

I know these products are crazy expensive but it's an area I take seriously.  Having good skin minimizes the amount of money I spend on makeup and clothes because I know I'm literally putting my best face forward.  I gain so much confidence in just being myself.

A really great way to try out the products to see if you like them are through the Power of Skincare Collection.  While this is still a hefty investment, you'll get an idea of what items you fall in love with and which ones you can go without.

Next on my skincare agenda is getting to know BB cream.  I'll let you know what I find out.

What do you use?  Have you tried these products?  Anything out there that you swear by for your face? Do you skip this all and not use anything?  That's okay too!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2