Beach Update

The kids have a limit for adventure and crave the familiar of home.  I'm thankful for that.  Wells woke up super early but happy.  Excited to be in her own bed.  Tagg had kind of a rough start going back to his crib last night after a week in a queen sized bed with me.  Thankfully he's still snoozing and Wells is still snugging in bed with all of her sweetums.  I'm sneaking down stairs for coffee.

I know everyone is already sharing their favorites from the ShopBop Friends and Family Sale but 25% off sitewide is too good not to mention myself.  Just be sure to use code: INTHEFAMILY14 at checkout.  Especially these jeans and these shoes that I'm wearing above.  I literally live in both of those items.  You can also see more details of my outfit above in this post here.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2