End of Summer trip to the Beach + Sales!

We're headed back to South Carolina tomorrow for a week!  I'm so excited.  We're renting a house on the creek and I'm picturing lots of crabbing and fishing and boozing on the dock!  ha!  This is the first family vacation we've ever taken and really pumped.  I take the kids on adventures like this as much as possible but usually Matthew has to stay home to work.  Not this time.  We've got 10 days of family fun.  I just hope we all love it as much as I think we will.  I know that motherhood doesn't pause for vacay so there will still be laundry and dirty dishes but at least I'll have a better view!

Have you checked out the Nordstrom end of summer sale?  It's pretty good!  I tried to narrow it down to my top ten but just couldn't!  Each time I clicked a new page I liked all the things.  So much great stuff!  I'm going to have to sit on my hands to keep from ordering it all.

*associate links used

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2