First Day of Pre-K | And a Chalkboard Sign

Things are finally starting to get back to normal around here with Tagg. Thanks again for all of you who left kind messages and emails and dropped off wine!  It's nice to have friends both near and far.

Wells started pre-k today.  She's nervous but ready.  I couldn't be more thrilled about her teacher and her classroom.  We met the teacher this past Friday and stayed for about two hours in her room.  It's so neat to see her explore and learn what things she finds interesting.  I can't wait to pick her up today.  I've gotten so used to all of our togetherness this summer and grown quite fond of it.  I'm missing my little bug already!

I thought it would be fun to do the chalkboard sign like everyone else.  I think it will be really fun to add into her little scrap book.  I had her stand in front of a blank chalkboard and then added the text on my computer.  There is no way I could write that neat or straight or fancy!

Tagg starts tomorrow so it was nice to go with just me and my girl today for drop-off and learn the routine.  It's pouring raining so I'm not really sure this afternoon will be anything special.  Do you have any traditions for the first day of school?  A special breakfast or dinner?  Balloons or Treats?  Traditions like the chalkboard sign?  Please share!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2