How to Make a Back to School Chalkboard Sign

Several people have asked me to help them make a fun personalized back to school chalkboard like the one I did for Wells last year.  We go back a little bit later here in Richmond so I haven't made one for the kids yet but I'm excited to see their answers!

Step one:  Take a picture of your child holding or standing by a blank chalkboard.  The magic all happens on your computer so put your fancy chalkboard pens away!

Step two:  using a photo editing software just start typing away!  There are many free chalkboard fonts (try dafont.com) you can download and use.  I created this one in photoshop but I'm pretty sure all programs allow you to change and add fonts.  The key is to use multiple fonts!

Step Three:  The key is to create a new layer for each word so you can easily move it around or adjust it's size.  Some programs let you adjust the opacity which is great too.  Then you can let some of the chalkboard through and it looks more realistic.

Hope that helps!  I'm more than happy to walk you through it more if you want to send me an email.  I know each editing program is really different.

Now it's time for the AFTER PARTY SALE!!!  Although I just checked my que and  there are 47, 344 users ahead of me in line.  whomp whomp.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2