Picnics and Plaid

Over Labor day weekend, my little family met up with some friends for a fun little hike and picnic.  We went to Cascade Springs, Located in Midway, UT.

We Packed up the car with coolers full of sandwiches and Lemonade, a picnic basket, and a big plaid blanket to spread out on.

But when we got there, there was a big sign that said, "No Picnicking"  Seriously? Such a Bummer!  So we had to have a little tailgate picnic in the parking lot instead.

 It's such a beautiful spot.  Lot's of cascading springs and bridges.  So it was all ok in the end, even if I didn't get the picnic I was hoping for.  I am such a sucker for Picnics.

 I came across some other pictures of Picnics and Plaid that I thought I'd share.  The two just go hand in hand.

 I Want those Plates.

I suppose Plaid has such an Outdoorsy, comfortable, fall feeling to it.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2