My Birthday List

Tomorrow is my Birthday y'all.  I always so guilty putting together lists for my Birthday when it falls right in the smack of Christmas gifting.  The older I get the more I prefer something small like a starbucks gift card or a yummy candle and let the big gift roll into Christmas.  But what's the fun in that for you?  I wrapped up my most favorite things Birthday Wish List for you thinking it may give you some ideas for your Christmas shopping.  Or yourself.  Y'all know how I like to gift myself.

Anyway, I'm knee deep in Wells' room makeover right now with Tana from Moms Best Network | Destination Nursery and Serena & Lily and Matthew and I are hopping in the car and driving to Charleston for several days after we wrap up tomorrow.  BUSY.  I've got some fun plans with my Charleston girls Caycee, Chassity, and Natalie that I'm pretty excited about! And of course, a one-on-one vacation with Matthew.  We haven't had that since our honey-moon.  I'm freaking pumped.

I'm not allowed to give away too much of the makeover before the reveal goes live but y'all know I can't resist some good insta-peeks.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2