Master Bedroom Plan

I've finally got some plans together for my poor master bedroom.  It's sad how many makeovers and re-incarnations my "downstairs" rooms have gotten in the last several years.  In fact, three houses and five years has clocked a lot of decorating time but never in my bedroom.

2013 goes to trade that.

Like maximum of y'all, I'm doing numerous operating with what I've were given, however, new linens and new add-ons and optimistically a new pair of bedside tables will cross a long manner to getting her in which I need her.

What about you?

Is your bedroom your oasis or a hodge podge of publish university good deal reveals and parental cast-offs?

Have you obtain first-class sheets or a brand new mattress yet?

My style has definitely evolved a lot since having kids.  My dreams of an all white spa retreat have been thwarted by my kids uncanny ability to sneak raisins and dirty fingers into my room.

I'm digging a more masculine and earthy look for sure.  Moody and durable.

Let's chat!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2