Mantel Style

Mantel Style

Do y'all get stumped on mantel styling like I do?  It seems like I'm always teetering between sparse and cluttered and it's hard to get it just right.  I'm loving the look of this one I found on pinterest and I thought you might too.  I especially love those ceramic birds and thought y'all might recognize the ones below from Target's new cottage collection.  Truth be told, most of the items are great in the end cap but look a little lacking in your house.  But not those birds.  Think what a small dab of rub n buff could do to those pretties.

Random fact:  I used to be TERRIFIED of birds.  Like real scared.  I had a bad incident at waterfront park between my take-out and a pack of bird thugs.  I lost.  So my college girls might all find this newfound bird obsession a bit hard to believe.  But do believe.  Birds are in at my house friends.

What about you, birds are not any?

Ceramic hen, venetian glass replicate, gold sconce

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2