Big Boy Room Plans

This is my first draft for Tagg's big boy room. I want something classic.  I like a calm color scheme in bedrooms but know better than to try out all-white for a little boy.  We're going to be keeping almost every piece of furniture from his nursery except for the crib. I intentionally chose pieces that could grow with him.  I've started gathering a few new things like sheets and pillows and a bedskirt.  I'm just hoarding them away until the big bed transition happens.

I'll update later today with links to the board above.  I'm a bit behind this morning.

Wells stopped wearing diapers at night last week and so far it's going really well.  No accidents.  We waited until past the point I knew she was ready. I  like easy transitions.  Last night she woke up twice to tinkle.  The only night Tagg slept through the night all week.  Of course.  I think that's the murphy's law of multiple children.  When one is asleep the other will most certainly be awake.

Happy long weekend friends!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2