Last day to shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Alright y'all.  Today is the last day to shop the big Nordstrom Sale!  I've rounded up some of my top favorites for fall for you before the prices go up tomorrow.  I think the selection of dresses, like my favorite here for $45, and makeup, clothes, and shoes is still where they blow it out of the park.  I was pleasantly surprised to see some great home finds as well.  I really wish they would put some of these things in our store.  Or maybe I don't.  Do you have a home section at your local Nordstrom?

Countertop Easel | PomPom Pillow | Wood Frame Mirror | Kennebunkport Throw | Voluspa Candle Set | Petit Ruffle Sheets | Devin Cotton Throw | Madeline Shower Curtain

Feel free to shop my roundup for women and kids below.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2