Cafe Curtains: Love them or Hate them?

The jury continues to be out on my full opinion on cafe curtains myself.

I used to hate them.  Full on never liked them.  But our kitchen is in the front corner of the house which means three exposed windows to world.  I am absolutely smitten with the amount of light they let in and don't really want to do much for mess with that.  But sometimes it might be nice to grab a glass of water in my jammies and not have everyone know about it.  It's not just a lit up at night fishbowl problem.  Sometimes during daylight I might want to have a little privacy but not block out all the light.  So I've been thinking about cafe curtains.  I've never given them any good thought until now.  I love roman shades, hands down, but I'm worried I'll hate losing all the natural light when I want privacy.  We'll talk about those later.  We could always stick with white wood blinds like we have in our other windows.

What's your thought? What window dressing do you have in your kitchen?  Is privacy an issue?

One of my favorites, Brooke from Blueprint Bliss, uses them in her kitchen and I love it.  Classic.  She has me thinking I need them in a major way.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2